Pages

channel-9

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Billy Ray Cyrus's heart is achy, breaky and bitter.


In an uber-revealing, uber-melodramatic interview in GQ, the country star blames "Hannah Montana" and the evils of Hollywood for tearing his family apart.

"I'll tell you right now -- the damn show destroyed my family," he tells the magazine. "And I sit there and I go, 'Yeah, you know what? Some gave all.' It is my motto, and guess what? I have to eat that one. I some gave-all'd it all right. I some-gave all'd it while everybody else was going to the bank. It's all sad."

When asked whether he viewed his family as under attack by Satan, the God-fearing singer and showbiz dad responds: "I think we are right now. No doubt. There's no doubt about it. ... There has always been a battle between good and evil. Always will be. You think, 'This is a chance to make family entertainment, bring families together ... ' and look what it's turned into."

Source

No comments: